By Peter A. Levine Phd,Maggie Kline
Read Online or Download Trauma-Proofing Your Kids: A Parents' Guide for Instilling Confidence, Joy and Resilience PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
This ebook is an awesome source for play treatment concepts. The participants come from a various crew together with child-centered, cognitive-behavioral, gestalt, Jungian, psychodynamic, and prescriptive play therapy.
Initially proposed in 1975, the transactional version has turn into relevant to figuring out the interaction of nature and nurture in explaining the improvement of confident and unfavorable results for kids. even supposing scientists have lengthy said that nature and nurture interact in generating confident or destructive developmental results, such cooperation has been tricky to illustrate as a result of insufficient conceptual types, experimental designs or statistical methodologies.
A brand new ebook at the early life of Albert Ellis and the effect of his anguish at the form of Rational Emotive Behaviour remedy (REBT). ‘A Wounded psychotherapist’ is the newest e-book through Dr Jim Byrne. it's an research of either the adolescence of Dr Albert Ellis (the writer of Rational Emotive Behaviour remedy [REBT]), and the way a few of these early life studies probably gave upward thrust to yes gains of his later philosophy of psychotherapy.
This publication comes as a part of a broader undertaking the editor is constructing aiming severely to articulate a few theoretical and methodological problems with cultural psychology with the examine and functional paintings of psychologists with Amerindian peoples. As such, the venture – of which the current publication is an element – matters to a meta-theoretical mirrored image aiming to usher in new theoretical-methodological and moral reflections to Cultural Psychology.
- Beyond the Symbiotic Orbit: Advances in Separation-Individuation Theory: Essays in Honor of Selma Kramer, MD
- Wired Youth: The Social World of Adolescence in the Information Age (Adolescence and Society)
- Memory Development in Children (PLE: Memory): Volume 20 (Psychology Library Editions: Memory)
- Social Skills Training for Children with Asperger Syndrome and High-Functioning Autism (Practitioner Guides in Child Psychothera)
- A Dynamic Systems Approach to Adolescent Development (Studies in Adolescent Development)
Additional resources for Trauma-Proofing Your Kids: A Parents' Guide for Instilling Confidence, Joy and Resilience