By Iraní Tomiatto de Oliveira
Read or Download Psicoterapia breve infantil (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
This ebook is an grand source for play treatment suggestions. The participants come from a various staff together with child-centered, cognitive-behavioral, gestalt, Jungian, psychodynamic, and prescriptive play therapy.
Initially proposed in 1975, the transactional version has turn into valuable to figuring out the interaction of nature and nurture in explaining the advance of confident and detrimental results for kids. even supposing scientists have lengthy said that nature and nurture interact in generating optimistic or destructive developmental results, such cooperation has been tough to illustrate as a result of insufficient conceptual types, experimental designs or statistical methodologies.
A brand new ebook at the youth of Albert Ellis and the impression of his pain at the form of Rational Emotive Behaviour remedy (REBT). ‘A Wounded psychotherapist’ is the most recent e-book by means of Dr Jim Byrne. it truly is an research of either the youth of Dr Albert Ellis (the writer of Rational Emotive Behaviour treatment [REBT]), and the way a few of these formative years stories probably gave upward thrust to yes positive aspects of his later philosophy of psychotherapy.
This e-book comes as a part of a broader undertaking the editor is constructing aiming seriously to articulate a few theoretical and methodological problems with cultural psychology with the study and sensible paintings of psychologists with Amerindian peoples. As such, the venture – of which the current booklet is a component – matters to a meta-theoretical mirrored image aiming to herald new theoretical-methodological and moral reflections to Cultural Psychology.
- Handbook of Resilience in Children
- Sexually Harmful Youth: Successful Reintegration to School (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)
- Assessment and Treatment of Childhood Problems, Third Edition: A Clinician's Guide
- Behavioral Approaches to Chronic Disease in Adolescence: A Guide to Integrative Care
- Child Development From Infancy to Adolescence: An Active Learning Approach
- Adolescence: Talks and Papers by Donald Meltzer and Martha Harris (The Harris Meltzer Trust Series)
Additional info for Psicoterapia breve infantil (Portuguese Edition)