By Denis G Sukhodolsky
Read or Download Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anger and Aggression in Children PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
This booklet is an awesome source for play remedy recommendations. The participants come from a various workforce together with child-centered, cognitive-behavioral, gestalt, Jungian, psychodynamic, and prescriptive play therapy.
Initially proposed in 1975, the transactional version has develop into vital to realizing the interaction of nature and nurture in explaining the improvement of optimistic and detrimental results for kids. even supposing scientists have lengthy stated that nature and nurture interact in generating optimistic or adverse developmental results, such cooperation has been tricky to illustrate as a result of insufficient conceptual types, experimental designs or statistical methodologies.
A brand new booklet at the formative years of Albert Ellis and the influence of his ache at the form of Rational Emotive Behaviour treatment (REBT). ‘A Wounded psychotherapist’ is the newest ebook by way of Dr Jim Byrne. it really is an research of either the early life of Dr Albert Ellis (the writer of Rational Emotive Behaviour treatment [REBT]), and the way a few of these early life stories probably gave upward push to sure beneficial properties of his later philosophy of psychotherapy.
This publication comes as a part of a broader undertaking the editor is constructing aiming significantly to articulate a few theoretical and methodological problems with cultural psychology with the learn and useful paintings of psychologists with Amerindian peoples. As such, the venture – of which the current publication is a component – matters to a meta-theoretical mirrored image aiming to usher in new theoretical-methodological and moral reflections to Cultural Psychology.
- Inspiring Greatness in Education: A School of the 21st Century Model at the Independence School District
- Kinderalltag: Kulturen der Kindheit und ihre Bedeutung für Bindung, Bildung und Erziehung (German Edition)
- Sharing Care: The Integration of Family Approaches with Child Treatment
- Engaging Children in Family Therapy: Creative Approaches to Integrating Theory and Research in Clinical Practice (Family Therapy and Counseling)
- Residential Interventions for Children, Adolescents, and Families: A Best Practice Guide
Additional resources for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anger and Aggression in Children