By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a accomplished remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental technique and the translation of adsorption facts bought with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques trap the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the creation of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Surfactants are used all through as elements in an incredible variety of formulated items or as influence chemical substances within the creation or processing of different fabrics. an in depth realizing of the root in their job is needed by way of all those that use surfactants, but the recent graduate or postgraduate chemist or chemical engineer will typically have very little event of ways and why surfactants paintings.
Molecular Symmetry and Spectroscopy offers with using team conception in quantum mechanics on the subject of difficulties in molecular spectroscopy. It discusses using the molecular symmetry workforce, whose components encompass variations of exact nuclei without or with inversion. After reviewing the permutation teams, inversion operation, aspect teams, and illustration of teams, the publication describes using representations for labeling molecular power.
Theoretical Chemistry: Advances and views, quantity three compiles experiences that assessment all points of theoretical chemistry. This booklet starts off by means of discussing the advancements that have made the ab initio research of molecular ions possible, by means of a therapy on classical equilibrium thermodynamics.
This ebook illustrates interfacial homes, coaching, characterization, units, and purposes from the point of view of nano-interfacial tailoring. because the basic concentration of the ebook is at the use of nanocomposite dielectrics in electric purposes, chapters are dedicated to without delay appropriate issues, resembling floor and bulk breakdown techniques.
- Computational Approaches to Protein Dynamics: From Quantum to Coarse-Grained Methods (Series in Computational Biophysics)
- Iron Ore: Mineralogy, Processing and Environmental Sustainability
- Prinzipien und Anwendungen der Physikalischen Chemie (German Edition)
- Application of Computational Techniques in Pharmacy and Medicine (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- Economic Geology of Natural Gas Hydrate: 9 (Coastal Systems and Continental Margins (closed))
- Electrochemical Methods in Soil and Water Research
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications