By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug instruction manual for forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A guide for Nurses and overall healthiness Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and complete insurance. no matter if you wish the moveable print model or the handy digital structure, this re-creation offers crucial info on administering greater than 350 intravenous (IV) medications, entries for brand new IV medicinal drugs lately authorized by way of the FDA, hundreds of thousands of recent drug evidence, a close index of common and alternate names and extra — all alphabetically geared up that will help you locate drug info quick and easily.
- UNIQUE! released each year to make sure you have crucial info at the so much lately licensed IV medicines in addition to up to date info on current drugs.
- UNIQUE! comprises thorough insurance of greater than 350 IV medications — giving you way over the other related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page format keep all dosage details for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection through having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides the entire crucial medical info you would like on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV medicinal drugs alphabetically by means of widespread identify for speedy scientific reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside of monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, child, and neonatal patients.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key details quickly and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you discover info faster.
"A significant other web site at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ offers indicators, monographs for chosen brokers no longer integrated within the e-book, a step by step educational for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable basic dilution and resolution compatibility charts, and more."
- NEW! 4 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically suitable drug info for brand new IV medicines lately authorized via the FDA.
- NEW! up to date drug monographs reflect the most recent adjustments in IV drug therapy.
Read Online or Download 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar pharmacology books
The author's intake concept has been often called the hot principles, new theories and new contribution to the reform and improvement in China. In perform, the writer has wealthy event of the chinese language state-owned huge company, and private event of establishing a company empire moment to the postal method in China from a small company to the great biggest privately owned firm with 640 affiliated businesses, 13,500 workstations, and 157,000 staff.
Complex View on Pharmacology thesaurus and abbreviation presents a handy own reference resource, meant to enrich extra encyclopaedic works. First, there's an alphabetic, absolutely cross-indexed directory of pharmacologically phrases. Emphasis in rationalization is given to phrases which may reason confusion, for instance these when it comes to drug receptors and to endogenous mediatorsSecondly, it additionally supplies readers a easy knowing of the fundamentals of Pharmacology, basics of Pharmacodyanamics and Pharmackinetics and numerous methods concerned.
Forensic Toxicology provides the felony and clinical features of the harmful results of chemical compounds on people. This booklet discusses the instant and long term results of twist of fate or planned poisoning, the detection of such poisoning, and the translation of the potential value of demonstrating exogenous ingredients in organic fluids and tissues.
This ebook is for an individual who desires to larger comprehend the character of ache, in addition to those people who are being affected by a few kind of persistent soreness and need to appreciate their our bodies greater. in contrast to different books during this class, this ebook isn't a couple of miracle remedy to unravel your soreness - yet quite a deep dive into WHY all of us have discomfort and why it will possibly no longer be all undesirable.
- Toxicological Aspects of Drug-Facilitated Crimes
- Food and Drug Regulation in an Era of Globalized Markets
- New Trends in the Diagnosis and Therapy of Alzheimer’s Disease (Key Topics in Brain Research)
- Long Acting Injections and Implants (Advances in Delivery Science and Technology)
- Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology, Fifth Edition (Series in Cosmetic and Laser Therapy)
- Neonatal Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Extra info for 2014 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals